Sunday, 11 August 2013

Sample blanket

I have this sample blanket, given when i purchased the starter kit. But, now in Singapore, the sample has been changed to another type of material, which I have yet to try & see. Whatever it is, my this sample blanket is very useful for emergency use, like travelling.  

I have encountered a few times with stomach wind, or stomach discomfort, I will place this sample on my stomach, and the discomfort will eventually goes away. Then I will start to let out gas.

There was another encountered during my exam period, I have very sore right shoulder due to the written exam which I have to write non-stop for 2 hours & stress. I put this sample over my shoulder once I reached home until mid-night, the sore was very much lessen.

Another area that you can place the sample blanket is the lower back.  If you feel your lower back with your hand, it is usually cold, by the putting the sample blanket over the lower back, it actually keep warm and the feeling is very comfortable.

I understand there are different reactions by used different people. What I have experienced, may not be the same experience of others, since all of us have different "body structure". Most importantly, we must be patient, after all, the sickness / illness / pain whatever you may have, has been in your body for sometime, you cant expect this material to give miracles in just 1 day or so. Even doctor's medicine also cant heal you in 1 day. The best of this is that they are not consumable products, they don't add loads to our liver / kidneys and no side effects.