Sunday, 11 August 2013

Frequent night waking

I have the habit of waking in the middle of the night due to urgency to the toilet, I think many of us do have this problem. I cannot wait until morning, because the feeling make you cant sleep and very disturbed plus I am not a deep sleeper. I tends to wake up by the slightly noise. 

I cannot remember how long after I used them, this night urgency has reduced significantly. Now, may be only once a week or less I will waken by the urgency. Because again I didn't know it can help to improve in this problem, I did not monitor.

However, one thing I am sure is that, the next day after I start using, the morning urine is stink! It last for a few days. Not anymore now. It is just like after we ate the petai (臭豆 - stinky beans), the urine will also be stink.