Thursday, 8 August 2013

Why & how & what?

Basically, I am a fan of negative ions and most important, I believe. Why? It goes back to Billy Wang (东方比利) if I got his name correct in Chinese and if you know who. It was his radio program back in 2006-07 I think, brought me to know about negative ions, the ionizer. He was then using it due to his conditions and that he still alive although he has relapse. 

All I know about negative ions is only waterfalls, rains, and the ionizer. And I have no knowledge of what other ways can negative ions be produced.  Until my colleague, Annie told me about the cloths (scarf) that has negative ions, I was doubtful. I never thought negative ions can actually enter into our body through the skin, how can it be possible? I don't believe, not that I don't believe in negative ions, but the cloths (scarf). That was almost 2 years ago. 

Teviron Bow Scarf 
















I don't believe it, until 1 incident, another colleague's (weelly) baby girl, about 8 months old, has skin problem at her private part. She saw the doctor a few times and applied cream but it could not go away. Doctor said she might be allergy to diapers, so she switch to cloth diaper, but of not much help. It went on for a few weeks, until Annie convinced her (Weelly) to try the clean cloth on the private part. Amazingly, it healed in 1-2 weeks. The clean cloths basically is supreme permeability, keeping the skin in really dry state.

Clean cloth

This is how me and other colleagues started to use this amazing materials. That was last year (2012) December.

Pictures source from Nefful Singapore Holdings Pte Ltd