Friday, 9 August 2013

My self.

Basically, I do not think I have any serious health problems, it is just the "wear & tear" of our body as we aged. I only fear of my knees and spider/ varicose veins which most women will have, worst of all, my mum has them and are those protruding types. This will cause discomfort and sometimes pains and immobility. Otherwise, all should be fine. 

That is why I decided to buy for my mum to use. If this expensive investment can improve her conditions, it is a very economical deal! And of course, I also buy for myself!

The most signification effects I have experienced, my mens flow has reduced! I used to experience very heavy flow on the 1-3 days during the last 5 years. This improvement is beyond my expectation, as I did not know that it actually can help. It improved after I have sleeping on the Teviron Sheet & wearing the Eskimode Women’s Long Underpants every night for 2 months. I only use them at night, I believe if I can use them more frequently even during the day, the improvement will be greater.



Teviron Sheet

Eskimode Women's Long Underpants

Knee Protetctive Sleeve




















The other improvement I have is my knees. Sometimes, my knees just feel very "inflexible", especially if I walked or stand for very long distant or if the shoes I am wearing are not suitable. My remedy is to quickly wear the Elbow/Knee Protective Sleeve with the Eskimode Women’s Long Underpants  once I get home. By the next morning, my knees would be fine! I have experienced this twice, and I am really glad that I have this very powerful products.







Pictures source from Nefful Singapore Holdings Pte Ltd