Saturday, 31 August 2013

脚酸 - Sore leg

This sore leg (脚酸) I have totally forgotten until mom talk about it just now.

I used to have sore leg very easily, after shopping for like only 1 hour my legs already cannot take it. However, I remembered many years ago in Australia, Autumn, I have no problem walking from Morning till night. Not sure is because of the cold weather or I was much younger and now older plus have given birth. Definitely in Singapore I can never walk / shop for long. My legs cannot take it. 

Recently, however, this leg sore problem seems to have go away or not so obvious to me. I am able walk much more long without complaining about. I have not test it out. 2 years ago when I was in Hong Kong, I seriously encountered this sore leg problem. Need to go Hong Kong to prove that the problem has gone away hahahaha.

If you ask me which material helps, my answer is I don't know. I think is the overall improvement after using the products over time. At most I can think of is the knee guard and the Eskimode pant which I wore the longest.

This sore leg is definitely not a big problem as compare to the major illness others are suffering, which is why I can actually forgotten until my mom talk about it. This is a very insignificant problem but now I can enjoy my life better, issit good?

Knee / elbow guard


















Eskimode pant

This Eskimode (pant left) series, will also be out of production soon. A new series will be manufactured for the replacement. Why? Because this old series will 起毛 easily, otherwise they are really very good.