This eye mask which is made from the blanket material has some good effects on my mom eyes. In April, I accompany her to the hospital for a check on her eyes as she complained on seeing black flying images / spots. However, the eye specialist found nothing serious and gave her only eye drops and set another follow-up date in May.
Last week, she said after wearing the eye mask for quite sometime, her black images / spots flying around her vision almost gone, left with only 1 spot still visible to her.
Well, at least the eye mask did some help on her vision. Not too bad.
![]() |
| The eye mask. |
This eye mask may be out of production soon as the blanket of current material will stop production and replace with the new material.
What effect do you have after wearing this eye mask? I have a colleague who needs to wear it to enable her to sleep.
What effect do you have after wearing this eye mask? I have a colleague who needs to wear it to enable her to sleep.

