Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Powerful Cloth

This is my own testimonial.  I was having corn 鸡眼 on my toe for quite some months. Not my first time though, The 1st time when I was having it, I used incense to poke the corn everyday until it "died". Of course it was abit painful process but still it managed to die. Last time, I wasn't aware that there is such medicated plaster for corn. This is also not my first time using the plaster. 

This post is not about clean cloth can remove corn 鸡眼, but heal the open wound real fast.

Just explain abit, this process requires the use of 4-5 medicated plasters over a period of at least 6-8 days, changing the plaster on alternate days. Finally, on the day, I used nail clipper to try to pull out the corn until it went quite deep. People have corn before will know that we need to pull out the corn leaving a hole in the flesh. 

After clipping the deep hole, there seems to have some bleeding, not dripping type. I need a normal plaster for that, then I remembered, this powerful nefful clean cloth. I did not take the picture on the 1st day before putting the cloth, so sad. The pictures below are after 24 hours and 36 hours respectively. In fact after 12 hours, when I changed the cloth, the skin has already healed across the hole! I also did not take a picture of it. I decided to continue putting the clean cloth, because I need to wear shoe,. How nice and fast the skin has heal.

This is why nefful cloth is also very good for people who have diabetic with open wound. This can help to dry up the wound and heal the wound faster rather than let it rot.

The different colours and sizes of my left over clean cloth

The small clean cloth I used. This was left over.
This was after 24 hours. No more hole.

This how I put the clean cloth with tape!

This is after 36 hours.

The red part has become much smaller.


This is the medicated plaster for corn.