Thursday, 12 March 2015

Knee Guard

There are 3 types of knee guards/supporters.
1702 - Knee Supporters
1712 - Elbow / Knee Protective Sleeve
1716 - Fashion Supporters

1702 - Knee Supporters

1712 - Elbow / Knee Protective Sleeve


Inside of the guards/supporters.

I have all the 3. I have different feedback for the 1st two, i.e. 1702 and 1712. I personally preferred 1712, as I feel it recharge my knees better than 1702. However, my mom and few others feel that 1702 suits them better. This is because all our body have different conditions and react differently not only to this Nefful products.It is just like everyone may have different reaction towards medicines.

I would like to clarify that these knee guards and supporters are not meant for elderly or middle age people only. Young people who play sports may need them as well. My friend's daughter play netball and injured her knees and she could not play as it hurts. In the hospital, there was no medication given, only bandage the knees tightly but without much effect.

I suggested this but as usually, young people are stubborn and refused. It was only after awhile she finally put on. Now she even tell her parents not to use them if not it loosen.

It is just hard to tell people how effective these products are until they try out themselves. Once they try, no need to say more, because the product speak for itself.

I will show the 1716 later as I left them in the office.