Gloves or wrist supporters
I quite like this glove which I wear at night and when I am overseas in cold countries, just it dont cover the fingers make it easier to manage.
However, the main idea of such gloves are for people with heart problem as well as people with sweaty palms. And cold hands, numb hands, palpitations, arrhythmia, impatient, impetuous, wrist pain & throat protection.
Palpitations: feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing. They can be felt in your chest, throat or neck (U.S. National Library of Medicine).
Arrhythmia: is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat. It means that the heart beats too quickly, too slowly or with an irregular pattern (U.S. National Library of Medicine).
Palpitations: feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing. They can be felt in your chest, throat or neck (U.S. National Library of Medicine).
Arrhythmia: is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat. It means that the heart beats too quickly, too slowly or with an irregular pattern (U.S. National Library of Medicine).
Sometimes, my youngest will also "steal" this from me, claiming that her fingers are soar after writing so much for school work or palms are in pain. I only have 1 pair. Also regretted not getting more.
I am having the old one, 1705 - Wrist supporter.
I am having the old one, 1705 - Wrist supporter.
New series - SG013
SG013.jpg)
