Sunday, 2 March 2014

The product speaks for itself.

Just to share. One particular friend I wanted to her to join me with this, but no matter how much, how many, how long I said to her, she is always no no no. That was quite some months back. Recently, I received a call from her. She said she want to join. I was like ??? why what happened? Suddenly out of no where. She said because her calf was painful and she uses the knee guard she bought from me for her daughter's knee, amazing the pain went away the next day, even the oil she used doesn't quite works.

See no matter how much u say u share, it is just not getting to them, only when they tried out and realised how good this is, they will come to you without you having to say anything. The product itself speaks.


This is what she used on her calf.