I want to document this experience before I forgets. I was
having bad cough with phlegm since 2 weeks ago finished the medicines given and
the phlegm still stuck at my throat for the past couple of days.
I couldn’t spit out the phlegm though every time I cough it
will just surface at the throat. Then I remembered the knee guard I have
(1712). I put it on my both elbows on Monday night and slept with it under my eskimode
top.
Tuesday, I felt the amount of phlegm has reduced although I
still cough. I put on the knee guard again on Tuesday. Come today, the phlegm
has cleared almost 90%!. Even I also think it is amazing. I have never tried
this method for cough. Wearing the knee guard under Eskimode is rather
uncomfortable, but still bearable to me. So I hope by tomorrow, the phlegm
should be gone I hope!

