Monday, 13 January 2014

Before I resume my class tonight.

Before I resume my class tonight, I would like to share my own experience using this 很棒的妮芙露产品和很棒的精英团队。

For the past 4 months of school break, I lead a very busy schedule as I spent alot of time on my nefful business, travelling here and there, attending courses here and there with my 伙伴们, meeting my aunty just short of meeting up with my friends. See how encouraging and supporting to one another and sharing their experiences and  chasing us for our "homework" hahahaha. 

This is not only business, but school I feel. While you enjoy your healthy body, you get to learn & do "homework" and get to earn money as well!

Without the team & the products, I would still be leading my very routine lifestyle! 

Thats our 精英团队 all about, be grateful, sharing, caring, teaching, giving, & learning!

Yesterday, when I was travelling back from KL with my purchases which from 1 bag to 2 bags back, and I have to carry them up the aircraft as the airport does not have the connector between airport and plane and walked quite a long distant. I have the energy and does not feel any differences although the weight of all my luggages should exceeded 10kg. There was slight of tiredness from walking. 

What I did was to put on my full gear of my nefful clothing including my waist supporter made from blanket when i sleep in the night. I experienced some discomfort in the morning but there is no muscle aching at all! This was what my mother experienced when she helped to clean up my brother's home one day.   

I believed if I did not put my nefful clothing, my whole body would be aching. But now I still have the energy to write my blog.

Finally, I would like to say Yes I want! Who doesn't to be AGM! And I want to be AGM with easier easir path up! When we were asked.

10 more months to finish my Bachelor.

Thank you for this 很棒的精英团队 & 很棒的妮芙露产品.


Our Team & Our Event!