Sunday, 8 December 2013

Nothing much really.

There isn't much for me to write recently, because people around me who has / have been using negative ions clothing (nefful products) are happy and well.

What i learnt in recent training I have, be it classroom talks or personal talks, I learnt "not everyone can teach their own kids", you will need a third party to enlighten them or wake them up.

All I can do is to share with people around me, my families, my colleagues if possible, my friends, my schoolmates, and my friends about the best of this products.

Although I have not successfully brought any friends or schoolmates to our sharing sessions, I still wish them healthy and happy always and one day they will come for the sharing sessions for them to understand more and clear and how it can improve and help the health conditions should they have.

Thank you and stay healthy always.