My mom just told me yesterday that she had her tailbone pain for the past 3 years. Tailbone I suspected the place she pointed to me. She wanted to buy a chair cushion for her chair as she said cannot sit for long and had to sit side way due to the pain. She also almost wanted to see a doctor for the pain, but she fear.
However, only recently she realised that she can sit for a long time without feeling the pain. The pain on her tail bone has gone! I told her when pain goes away people usually don't realized, people will usually remembered that why they haven't get well!
As I mentioned before, people usually will forget the good and remember the bad! lol, me too!.
I dont know when she started to be able to sit long again, as she never mentioned to me that she has the pain!.
This is the overall well-being I supposed. Things that you don't expect actually happened. Good right!
What she is using?
Comfortable sock
Ankle support
Leg warmer
Knee guard
Esikimode pant, eskimode sleeveless top
panty
Bedsheet / Blanket.
Thats all I can remember.
Just that she dont have extra that allows her to wear when she goes out.