Today I attended their 3rd award ceremony, my first at RWS Compass ballroom. I paid $20 for the ticket. There was no refreshment, last about 3.5 hours. It is their annual award ceremony to give recognition to top sellers. In between, we have fashion show, singers singing & lucky draws. Not too bad. The interesting part is the lucky draw and the door gift.
My first time, their draws are into 2 parts. 1st part, I dont know how many people get it, the system generate A number, if this number matches your ticket last digit, you won. And I won! The number generated was "4". The next number generation was "02", if you ticket last 2 digits match the "02", you won. Obviously I didn't. Then the grand draw, only 2 top prizes, the bedsheet and the blanket. This grand draw only happened at the end of the event. The system will then generate 2 sets of number of the ticket. I didn't win.
Although it is call the door gift, but they were given out only at the end of the event at the exit point. The door gift is 2 pieces of clean cloth of yellow/green, a limited edition produced for this event. It worth $40.
Good experiences and received good door gift.
![]() |
| Door gift - Clean Cloth |
![]() |
| my lucky draw |
![]() |
| The white clean cloth that worth $40. |



