Sunday, 18 August 2013

How often to clean?

There are various reason why teviron clothing doesn't seems to work on some people or these some people don't feel the "effects". 

1) If the clothing / blankets etc has been clean (wash) accordingly?
2) Have you wear them correctly and continuously? 

I think so far these are the 2 biggest issues relating to the effectiveness of the product. I will add on if I discover more.

How often and how to clean the products will depends. Lets talk about how often first. Very often you are told that this product is good and ask to buy, and went back you use as per your other normal clothing, and don't seems to help and you start to complain that they are not effective no good blah blah blah. But have you asked or been told that this product need to be clean in order to be effective? Most of the time people just buy blindly and follow the crowd and problems arise. Below are 4 types of washing "frequency" that you may need to know:-
  1. If you are healthy do not have much long term illness like me, you can choose to wash them 2-3 times a week.
  2. If you are not very healthy, weak body, you may need to wash them more frequently like alternate days.
  3. If you are sick and taking medication, you will have to wash them everyday.
  4. If you are under treatment, the very serious type, it is advised to wash them about every 6 hourly, meaning you will need more than 1 set of clothing and this type of people will have to wear them 24 hours day.
*Alternatively, you can use a guide of 12hours. If you have been using for 12 hours,  maybe it's time to wash.

The above is just a minimum guide, if you think you want to wash them more frequently even though you are healthy, please go ahead to wash them more frequently as you like.
   
This teviron not only help to provide us with the negative ion through the skin, at the same time it can help to absorb the "bad" (i don't know what term to give) from the body, especially those under treatments and medication. It is why for these people if you hand wash their clothes, they are usually very "dirty" even they just wear for a few hours. 

In march this year my youngest daughter went to china with the school, I let her brought 2 tops (white) with her because it was cold. I asked her to wash in her hotel room every night if possible. She did. But when she came back, her that 2 white tops, 1 long sleeve and 1 short sleeve became grey! I dint let her bring the detergent because I worry she cannot manage, I asked her to use only the tap water to wash. I do not know why they turn grey. I suspected that their air quality and their water quality. Lucky I managed to remove the very dirty grey by washing a few times. The material indeed able to absorb the "bad".

*** For blanket / bedsheet, the recommendation is about 2 weeks. However, you can also wash them daily if you wish to.

Here I talk about how often first. I will still talk about how to wash them and how to wear them in other posting.